Pages

Thursday

My boys...

Are getting so big!

Henson hit his 2 month mark last week...

We can't get enough of this little man.

*Pretty smiley these days
*Great sleeper
*Still needs the burp cloths mom made, but not as often
*Loves bath time
*Likes his swing
*Loves his car seat and going for rides in the car {took the Idaho trip like a champ}
*Gets pretty chatty with his dadddy
*Starting to get pretty chubby

The boys went for their check-ups today...

Tydon is still a little guy - 30% for his weight {30 lbs}, but SUPER smart!!

Henson is almost half the weight of his big brother!! He is in the 60% for weight {12.6lbs}
Height - 45%
Head - 44%
He's getting pretty strong too...

Love these boys :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my word they are too cute! I love that last picture of Henson. Want to eat him up!

Boyd Fam said...

They are so cute! I can't get over how fast they grow!

Leslie and Tyson said...

I'm going private again, if you want to see my blog still email me at leslieluke4@gmail.com

Misty said...

You have such handsome boys!!! Tydon is only 30 lbs...man my Austin is only 22 months and he is already 28 lbs! :) Crazy! Well hope all is well for ya!

Bradshaw's said...

Both of your boys are getting so big! Tydon is growing up so much. Also I love Henson's eye's, so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails