Pages

Saturday

Finally...

Gordon has had a pretty stressful schedule at work lately. They just turned in a bid for over a BILLION dollars. {Yes billion} Now that it's all turned in, his boss told the guys he didn't want to see them till after Thanksgiving! So we are headed home!!
We have a week FULL of fun to look forward to...

First road trip with the new addition, but I think he'll take it like a champ!
As long as has a full belly and we don't forget this...
All Gord needs...
And for Tydon...
My distraction for the trip...
I think I've found a new hobby!! {as if I need one}
finished product{s} coming soon ;)

6 comments:

crystal carlson said...

That's so exciting you get a little time off to spend time with family! I hope you guys have a great time & a safe trip!

Judy said...

Have a great trip!!!!!!! And a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

How fun! I hope you guys have a great trip. I'm excited to see you at your open house! :)

The Collier 4 said...

It was great to be able to see you guys. The baby is beautiful and Tydon is getting so big. Have a great rest of your week and travel safe.

Rowbury Adventures said...

I want to learn a new hobby to with you! If your crocheting a hat I want to come! Ha. I can't wait to see you and the fam at the blessing, it's this sunday right?

Amber said...

Yay! Hope you had a good trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails