Pages

Monday

Welcome Home!!

We are so happy to have this missionary home!
We are so proud of Kaden.
He is such an amazing kid and we are so grateful for his example.

I stayed an extra day with the boys to play...
Tomlinson's got a new boat to try out and we were excited to tag along :)
Kaden was a little rusty after two years... but still tore it up!
Braxton impressed us as usual...
Tydon even jumped in the water... but didn't stay in for too long... still a little bit chilly.
I look forward to the day that Tydon will have the opportunity to serve a mission. 
He is such a good example to Gordon and I already.
I love my boys!!
{I finally did some updating so keep scrolling...}

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the jumping photos!!! so fun and your kids are growing so fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails