Pages

Tuesday

Florida update...


Well... most of you know that I was going to take Gordon's nephew to wake board camp for two weeks and then he broke his femur motorbiking... well AMAZINGLY he has recovered and we are leaving Saturday! Gordon's niece Baylee is going with us too and then my brother is flying out the second week for waterski school. Tydon is staying with Gordon's sister so it's going to be weird not having my little buddy around for two weeks and being away from Gord for that long. I'm excited to share pictures when I get home!

2 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Have lots of FUN!!!! Get a tan for us all!

Kate Call said...

still upset about you going without me.. this would have been a perfect vay-cay for us! but we'll get somethin planned! hope you have a blast.. i know you will!! take lots of pictures.. and get tan for me.. cuz you know i've been albino (sp?) this summer!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails