Pages

Tuesday

Just for fun

Last Saturday I was super busy and Tydon needed his hair cut REALLY bad so I asked Gord to help me out... Tydon loves getting his hair cut so it was a good job for dad.

Bath time is always play time for Tydon. He loves water and is starting to get quite the imagination... it is fun to watch him find new ways of doing things.

This kid will do anything for a good laugh or attention. He thought it was so funny to play in the potty...

These boys are too much fun. One day Gord was lying on the couch and so Tydon made his way to the other end and curled up under the blanket. Anything to be like DAD!


There is never a dull moment with two boys in the house! I love these two so much and I'm so grateful for the fun we have everyday! Life wouldn't be complete without them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails