Pages

Friday

Getting to know you TAG!!

1. On average what time do you get up in the morning? 5:45am (love my early morning workouts!!)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't even remember!
4. What is your favorite TV show? One Tree Hill/Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I like a variety - French Toast is my fav
6. What is your middle name? Nicol
7. What food do you dislike? Onions and Peppers
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't even listen to them anymore!
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic
10. Favorite sandwich? PB&J
11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
12. Where would you retire to? Somewhere warm!
13.What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 23rd - Fun Florida trip
14. Favorite sport to watch? Football
15. When is your birthday? July 30, 1985
16. Are you a morning person or a night person? NIGHT
17. What is your shoe size? 8
18. Pets? Nope
19. How are you today? Great!
20. What is your favorite candy? Cinnamon Bears
21. What is your favorite flower? Lilly
22. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? CHRISTMAS
23. What is your full name? Chelsi Nicol Eaton Wood
24. What was the last thing you ate? Squash!
25. Do you wish on stars? Yes, sometimes
26. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
27. How is the weather right now? Just right
28. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No phone today! (how often can we say that?
29. Favorite soft drink? I don't drink pop
30. Favorite restaurant? Johnny Carino's
31. Real hair color? Who knows :)
32. What was your favorite toy as a child? Trolls
33. Summer or winter? Summer
34. Hugs or kisses? A little of both please
35. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
36. When was the last time you cried? Um...
37. What is under your bed? Luggage and Plastic drawers full of clothes
38. What did you do last night? Went to see Gordon's NEW neice Mamie:)
39. What are you afraid of? Spiders
40. Salty or sweet? Salty then Sweet-I have to have dessert
41. How many keys on your key ring? 2
42. How many years at your current job? Almost 2!! Staying home is the BEST
43. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
44. How many towns have you lived in? 3
45. Do you make friends easily? YES

I tag anyone who wants to...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like I know you so much more :) I love reading people's tags. Gotta say I don't hate your middle name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails