Pages

Saturday

A couple projects...

I've been trying to get some of my digital scrapbooking done before Father's Day.
I use Heritage Makers and absolutely LOVE their products.
I published a few things this week...

Post card for my dad...
This is a book I made for Gord.
All the images are 5x7 postcards that I've glued into a book for him.
Front...
Just a few reasons why we love him so much.
He's always making us laugh...
Loves to have fun...
Can build anything...
Loves to be outside...
Quite the handyman...
This is No Joke!
Love this...
I'm so lucky to have Gord as my husband and
Tydon sure does love his Daddy!
Last I finally finished our scrapbook from Florida last year.
Click on the image to view the book...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Florida book, looks like so much fun. I am ready to visit some place tropical!

Chance and Beth said...

That trips looks like it was a blast! I love all of the pages! Was it hard? Can you print them off once fnished? Awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails