Pages

Monday

Miscellaneous Monday...

It's already Monday!
Time for more miscellaneous tips and tricks...

For those SUPER frugal shoppers here's a tip you might like:
How to Make Your Own Laundry Detergent
(It could save you $70 on detergent)
*Not recommended for Front Load washers*

Have you ever made your own Marshmallows?? Learn here:
How to Make Marshmallows From Scratch


Quick Kitchen Tip
How to Chop Onions Without Tears

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it...

How to Make Hearts from Plastic Drinking Straws

Here's a link to some fun
Valentine Gift Ideas

Candy Grams

Valentine Date Ideas

Have a fabulous Monday!! Hope you all make time for that special someone...

6 comments:

Amber said...

So awesome! I love all these fun ideas! Thanks for posting Chels!

Jarae said...

I'm excited to try the marshmallow one. I never even thought you could make your own. I don't know why not, I've just never heard of anyone doing it. Great ideas. Thanks Chels!

Judy said...

I love your misc. Monday stuff and looke forward to it. thanks

Sarah said...

I heard a few weeks ago that you could make your own marshamllows, it probably sounds harder than it is. I do want to try it, but it wont happen for a couple months probably. :)

Rowbury Adventures said...

well hey!! i was doing some blog stalking and sure enough i found you! It looks like you've been having so much fun... anyways hope your doing so great! we need to get together someday hah

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

Hi Chels,
Your blog is cute! You have such a cute little family. I'm glad you found my blog. I will add you to my list so we can keep updated. :) Hope you are doing well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails