Pages

Sunday

Miscellaneous Monday...

Last week flew by for us...
Tydon and I got home from Idaho Wednesday night. My parents had a ton of fun in Vegas at Nascar. My dad gets pretty excited when it comes to Nascar so my mom surprised him at Christmas with tickets.

My uncle Rich, my dad and my mom

The drive to Idaho is starting to feel shorter these days :)

Friday night Gordon and I went to the temple for our date night. It is always such a sweet reminder of what is truly important...
For more date night ideas there is a fabulous blog with lots of ideas...

Date Ideas Blog

We all like a few tips when it comes to traveling to somewhere new...
Would have loved to have had these tips in January when we went to Cali

Disneyland Tips


St Patrick's Day Ideas...

Six Silly Seeley's get a Visit from a Leprechaun and he fills their shoes with treats!

You can leave a riddle at breakfast for them to find their pot of gold & goodies from a leprechaun.
The Hostess with the Mostess is never one to disappoint. She's hooked us up with several shamrock treats.
I'm so impressed with Tastefully Entertaining Irish dinner.
You could use these darling 4 leaf clovers as a party favor.
I love the saying "I'm not lucky, I'm just blessed."


Or just make some cute cards!!

Hope these give you some fabulous ideas for St. Patrick's Day!!
Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Ooo I've been looking for St Patty's day treat ideas! Thanks Chels! Oh and I love your date night, those are always my favorite. Especially the temple. It gets better and better. What a wonderful reminder. Last time we went we went with all mysiblings. that was a great experience

Judy said...

Cute ideas! I look forward to your misc. stuff. It is a fun way to start the week

crystal carlson said...

Those are such cute ideas, thanks for sharing!

Hay and J said...

Chelsi i love the date ideas!! thank you so much you always have such fun ideas thanks a ton! I love it so much i'm putting on my blog so i can visit frequently!!
P.S.
Did gordan tell you about j's dream?

Related Posts with Thumbnails