Pages

Monday

Miscellaneous Monday...

You have to check out this little girl's Birthday party...
Some day I might be this ambitious.
Dolly and Me Tea Party
If you loved last weeks gift bags made from paper bags...
then you'll love these Gift Bags made from Envelopes
Sometimes buying granola can get expensive... make your own!
Homemade Granola
These are almost too cute to eat!
Spring Chickens
Yum!
Homemade Peanut Butter
I just might have to learn how to crochet
Love these Cute ShoesDon't forget that April Fool's is on Wednesday!!
The World of Homemaking suggests blue water! Using nontoxic dye pellets, designed to tint children's bathwater placed in the cap of the faucet can create quit a prank.
There are some crazy fun office prank pictures over on SkeptiSys.
Rachel's Blog has several simple jokes to pull on April 1st.

There's a few more ideas at...
Martha Stewart

Family Fun

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Love the blue water, and I wish I could do anything with yarn....those shoes are so cute.

Amber said...

Those shoes are absolutley adorable. And I got to tell you. one of my favorite things about Easter is the fun candy. I love those chics! So cute!

Ashley said...

OK, so your site is working now:) I'm glad you contacted me, I love catching up with people through blogging, and your little guy is adorable, and you look great!
I loved those shoes, and all of those fun ideas...thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder about April Fool's Day! I'm trying to think of something good for my husband ha ha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails