Pages

Wednesday

Fun for Toddlers...

It's been a fun busy week so far in Idaho. Glad I'm here to help... pretty sure my mom is a little relieved as well. I'm looking forward to the weekend!! I'll post a sneak peek tomorrow.

Until then... here are a few fun ideas for Toddlers.
Fun to learn ABCs and Counting...
These would be a fun rainy afternoon activity
Homemade Fingerpaints
Every kid needs one of these
Crayon Roll Tutorial
When we have a little girl, this will be on the list of to dos
Tutu Tutorial
Tydon would LOVE one of these... a boy theme of course ;)
Fort Table Cover
So cute!
Little Boy Belts
These would be perfect for a little girl who still fits into her old jeans,
but they're too short now
Ribbon Capris
I've wanted to make some of these for Tydon...
Homemade Bubbles

4 comments:

heather said...

I love the fort idea! I might have to see if I can make that. Also, I've made that tutu before and just measured the length from the hip to the calf and doubled it. That way you know where it will hit on your child. Thanks for the fun post.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Love all the fun ideas! So nice that you could go home to be with you Mom-so great!

Anonymous said...

Fun ideas I think I am going to have to try a few. I am thinking the juice tops as fridge magnets!

Judy said...

the fort is my fave. I remember many many blankets being folded after a fort was made!!! fun ideas

Related Posts with Thumbnails