Pages

Thursday

I can't wait...

It has been so much fun to be home with my family for the week.
My mom is making progress everyday and will be ready to go back home tomorrow.
The cleaning is done and the laundry is almost caught up...
Tonight we are going to have a pre-Mother's Day celebration with my mom, one of her sisters and "Great."

We are starting the evening off with...
Then back to "Great's" house for some...
Then settling in for our favorite Thursday night shows...
The 100 episode... and the Wedding!!
Then it's off to bed for a good night's rest before the big weekend...

I'm take a little road trip
With my dad and Brody
Planning to...
Enjoy some fun in the Sun...
In this...
But hopefully none of this...
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Happy Mother's Day...

6 comments:

Judy said...

Good for you! Have a Blast!!!!!!!

Amber Lanae- said...

You are so cute Chelsi! I hope you guys have fun! Tell your mom hi for me and that I hope she gets better soon. :o)

Kate Call said...

is that the swim suit you ended up getting?? LOVE! so hard to decided, huh!??! have fun on your road trip!

Unknown said...

That is so good that your mom is getting better, that is so great that you were able to go visit and help her out so much (I bet that is her favorite part of your mothers day present). Although the pedicures, dinner (crab legs are one of my favorite foods in the world), and shows looks like a blast!
I love how you do your posts, I love the guy water skiing who is totally eating it. You will have a blast regardless!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh that sounds like so much fun! Grey's was so good on Thursday! i can't wait for the finale!!! And Biggest Loser Finale is Tuesday!!

Sarah said...

I loved your post, very creative. Pictures make everything better. :)
Sounds like a screaming fun weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails