Pages

Thursday

Progress... with some good news!

I'll just say it has been a LONG week...
I spent ALL day Monday and Tuesday driving around looking at homes in Thanksgiving Point, Lehi, American Fork, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, and Saratoga Springs.
No luck!
Yesterday I got the day off because I cut and colored my sis-in-law's hair. So cute! Wish I had a pic
So Gordon went out on his lunch break and after work to look at a few more options.
Today he went and looked again during lunch and I think we found a WINNER!
We are e-mailing our application tonight and will find out tomorrow if we have a home.
I'm nervous about calling my Landlord...
I'll wait until we know for sure, but I'm sure he isn't going to be very happy.
Wish me luck!
We should hopefully be in the new place next weekend!!
Thanks for your support and prayers

The GOOD NEWS...
We SOLD our house in Pocatello and CLOSE tomorrow!!
We are leaving for Idaho tomorrow morning and get to stop in Poky on the way to officially sign papers and move the rest of our stuff out of the garage there.
We are so grateful to have found a buyer so quick and look forward to paying off some debt!!

I hope everyone has some fun planned for the long weekend!

12 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats on selling your home, what a relief!!!! We have one that hasn't sold and it is stressful. Hope all goes good on your new place!!!!

Kate Call said...

oh my!! i am missing all sorts of goods with the wood fam! i feel so far away when i read your blog.. because i find out so much about what going on through this silly computer and not from you! i'm going to have to spank that cute bottom of yours if you don't change that! call me girl! and fill me in on all this good stuff (and stressful stuff)
SOO exciting you sold your house! did you get what you wanted for it?? that is such a blessing especially in this time of the economy! congrats! and hopefully that house works out that you applied for! good luck telling your land lord... oh well if he is mad.. life happens.. he'll get over it.
love you

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! What a relief. And such a blessing!

Bailey Family said...

I have been waiting to hear the news about your new place. I am still SOOO sad you guys are moving. At least it is not too far away, and we still have to meet for play dates. You are so cute and it has been so much fun getting to know you guys. Keep us updated on what happens. Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

heather said...

Congrats on selling the house! I bet that has been a big weight lifted from your shoulders.
So, good luck with the landlord. Hopefully he's not a jerk and just gives you guys the money that you deserve.

Amber Lanae- said...

Congrats Chelsi! Everything will work out for you guys! I know it!

Sarah said...

congrats on selling your house! That is great!

The Bevans said...

Have a fun time in Idaho (again!)

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Congrats! We sold our house really fast too! Seems like things are picking up!!!! Good for us! Good luck with all the moving!

krista nelson said...

ok chelsi i have been the worst blogger! i had some time today and i wanted to see what you guys are up to. you are having a boy too!! i am so excited! if jon knew, he's in trouble for not telling me. i am excited to try to cook crab legs too!

Kathryn said...

I am glad that things are working out with the move, but we will be very sad to see you go. You guys are an amazing family and we hope to still keep in touch. Have a great weekend in Idaho!

Chelsea said...

Hey Chels, I live in Herriman! We totally love it!! My hubby works at Thanksgiving Point too. It's only like a 20 minute drive. Have you found a place yet? Congrats on selling your old house, that's awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails