Pages

Monday

Miscellaneous Monday...

We made it back to Utah...
10 days really is quite the vacation.
Just what we needed!
I've got lots to unpack and laundry to do...

I'll post some updates later.
Until then, here are some fun tutorials I would love to try

Spooky Tutorial

Fun Ideas from Windmill Lettering
This would really make Tydon feel special...
LOVE countdowns...
Such a cute idea!
This could come in handy when you don't want to take your whole purse...
Loved this idea... mostly because my mom is such a Cowgirl
Cowgirl Cookies
Hope you can find something fun to try ;)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE THOSE BLOCK LETTERS! Can't wait to get going on some of those, thanks for the awesome ideas!

Judy said...

Super fun stuff. I LOVE the blocks! So cute! Hope you are feeling good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails