Pages

Wednesday

Update on some fun...

So fun to be back home...
We have been in Mud Lake all weekend and it has been just the vaca we've needed. Gord has been hunting and golfing and I've been finishing up some projects.
Gord had to go back Monday night, but he'll be back Thursday night.
For Labor Day Tydon and I went on a Razor ride with Gord's sister's fam...
Baylee got to drive the pregnant lady :)
Photobucket
Roastin hot dogs and marshmallows...
Photobucket
Dirty faces!
Razor Ride
The view from the top
Photobucket
Some of the crew...
Photobucket
I got my quilts back from the quilter yesterday!!
I finished binding and they are ready to go...
Here is baby brother's
What do you think?
Photobucket
I'll post Tydon's once I get it on his bed :)

Today I need to finish some more changing pads and wipe cases for the boutique and then Tydon and I are headed to Idaho Falls to play with my family for the rest of the week.
Lots more fun to look forward to...

8 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

it sounds like your having so much fun! AND I LOVE YOUR QUILT! So you took it to someone and had them sew it? PLEASE let me know where that is, I am never going to finish mine, and i decided I'm coming to your house once a week and your going to teach me how to be craft! Ok! hah

Judy said...

Such fun! I love the quilt. It is so beautiful. You are so talented! I used to sew all the time. You make me want to drag it back out!

crystal carlson said...

Ooooh, looks like lots of fun! I LOVE the blanked! You did such a good job & it turned out so cute! Hope you have a great weekend in Idaho!

Bailey Family said...

cute! looks like your having all kinds of fun with your family! Enjoy your time in Idaho!!

Unknown said...

That is the CUTEST blanket EVER! You are one talented woman! Seriously, I love it! What a fun trip, the dirty faces are great! That is so great that you are able to go and visit both your families so much. I LOVE your header, you can't even tell you are pregnant from the picture taken straight on!

nicole said...

Your little guy is so cute! I didnt know you were expecting another. Congrats!

Unknown said...

So much fun with family! I love it! And you're coming right up on your due date, that is so exciting! Love the quilt, by the way. So cute!

Misty said...

Your quilt is way cute!! And I love your family/maternity pictures. You are so cute pregnant! Im glad all is well for ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails