Pages

Tuesday

Oh by the way...

Well... I was super excited because Sew n Tell WON for my new business name and it was my favorite too!! BUT... the name was already taken on blogspot and so the only name available was Sew n Things. It's not all bad because it's broad enough that it doesn't just limit me to sewing projects so I'm happy with it. Anyway... Thank you to all of you that voted. Click on the link to the right to see my blog for new projects.

OH and by the way... Gordon received his FIRST job offer last Friday!! We are still waiting to hear back from 3 others, but I will keep you posted. Thanks again to all of you out there who are praying for us, I know it is truly blessing our lives.

1 comment:

Judy said...

congrats on the job offer. and your new business!

Related Posts with Thumbnails