Pages

Sunday

Vacuum bags...




My new obsession... Vacuum Bags. Most of you who know me, know that I love cleaning and organizing. We are most likely going to be moving in July so I've started cleaning out the garage and preparing for a new adventure. I have had all of Tydon's clothes that he has outgrown in Tupperware out in the garage and it was time for a new one so Gordon talked me into trying out the vacuum bags to consolidate some space and... THEY ARE THE COOLEST!!! I have been able to combine two tupperware in one by using these bags. They are reusable and easy to use. We had a combo pack with different sizes so we used the jumbo bag for some quilts I had in our trunk and it is amazing... I now have all of Tydon's clothes 0-18 months and quilts packed away. If anyone of you are moving anytime soon... they are worth the investment. Tip: If you are putting them in storage bins, stuff the bag in the tupperware first and when you suck the air out it will form to the tupperware. Have fun!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Okay, I'm an organizing freak! These look AWESOME!! Where's the best place to buy these Chels? E-mail me at sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com if you get a second. :)

Kate Call said...

This reminds me so much of when we lived together!! you are so funny.. how i would describe you... organized color-coded freak! i love it. had so much fun with you guys a couple wkends ago!

Neal and Angie said...

What a great idea! How nice is that to be able to condense down things! I love things like this! Hope you don't mind I found your blog from Holly's :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails